Engage all your Experts for more Innovative Design Solutions
Designers and Engineers at AECOM need creativity and cross-functional expertise to develop new and exciting innovations. You need the best collaboration tools to keep your teams connected, bring all your experts into the same meeting with the same shared information, and instantly access your data to make effective design decisions.
Mezzanine allows multiple team members to share data simultaneously, regardless of location, unlike traditional conferencing tools that allow for only single-threaded meetings where one presenter has control. With Mezzanine, cross-functional teams can make better-informed decisions and evaluate impacts to key design changes.
Watch How Holder Construction is Maximizing Team Productivity:
The Infopresence difference with Mezzanine
Mezzanine transforms your workspace into a visual panorama for the simultaneous display of images, videoconferencing, and screen-sharing from multiple devices and locations. This superior information-centric approach to real-time collaboration, known as Infopresence, engages your teams and maximizes productivity.
- Share instantly from up to 10 devices simultaneously.
- View all content and contribute from any location, in-room or remote.
- Seamlessly operate and organize a flexible digital canvas with fluid, gestural controls.
How Mezzanine Impacts Design and Engineering
- Effective cross-functional sharing and real-time iteration of designs. Mezzanine’s multi-device content sharing and remote participation gives teams the ability to see content from every participant in the meeting. Reduce team silos to address decision impacts on the spot.
- Get all stakeholders on the same page, no matter where they’re located. By connecting Mezzanine rooms and remote participants across locations, teams can make sure everyone, internal or external, has the latest information and can contribute to the team’s collective knowledge.
- Advanced collaboration features ensure no design progress is lost. Quickly save shared digital content and/or physical whiteboards. Annotate on this information in real-time. Export to distribute to additional parties. Save your meeting workspace to revisit during your next meeting.
Watch this video to see how Mezzanine unites design and engineering teams: