g-speak™ is a C/C++ SDK which enables the development of multi-user, multi-screen, multi-device, spatial, distributed applications.
Visualization tools that work at architectural scale and applications that span multiple surfaces.
Synchronize distributed rendering across machine, OS, and room boundaries.
4. parallel data sets
Integrate multiple heterogeneous data sets and parallel running legacy applications
Supports seamless collaborative activity for working with others in a group setting,
Naturally captures space in three dimensions, with each pixel defined by x, y, and z values.
Incorporate input from multiple devices with the ability to create a shared working environment.
- › All scene graph objects have real world positioning, sizing and orientations
- › Flexible and extensible data types that are application, language, OS and hardware independent
- › Math and geometry libraries for spatial computing with convenient abstractions
- › Built-in memory management system
- › Device agnostic event library
- › Extensive logging and introspection facilities
- › Available on Ubuntu and Mac OS X
Networking and Cross-Application Support
- › Easy to use API for sending and receiving messages
- › Supports buffering, rewinding, scanning, and streaming messages
- › Supports TLS encryption
- › Bonjour/Avahi discoverability support
- › Available on Ubuntu, Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android
Graphics and Media Support
- › OpenGL graphics library
- › Flexible API for writing custom OpenGL
- › Built-in PNG, TIFF, and JPEG image support
- › Video/Audio support using gstreamer
- › Embedded browser support using Chromium Embedded Framework