Introducing Mezzanine 3 for the 4K World
Share with friends:
From Booth 1789 at InfoComm 2015, we’ll be unveiling Mezzanine 3, the latest release of our next-generation conference room solution for visual collaboration. Already used by innovative global leaders such as IBM, NTT, and Dentsu Aegis Network, Mezzanine’s capabilities go beyond common videoconferencing to accelerate a company’s ability to share content, boost productivity, and unlock innovation.
The new Mezzanine 3 workspace will support 4K displays and a near endless variety of screen configurations across multiple walls – blasting through the finite barriers of existing display screens. The upgrade also brings new remote participation capabilities to enable virtual collaboration with Mezzanine from any location.
“The Mezzanine workspace is an elastic digital canvas for video conferencing and screen sharing that encompasses multiple walls, devices, and locations,” said John Underkoffler, Oblong CEO. “With Mezzanine 3, our customers have more screens at their command than ever before to tell their stories, solve problems, and make critical decisions. Our new capabilities for remote participants mean everyone is fully engaged, in or out of the room.”
New capabilities coming with Mezzanine 3 include:
• Flexible number of displays: Visual real estate is essential for immersive presentations and data sharing. Mezzanine provides you with unparalleled power and flexibility to expand your workspace across multiple walls and screen configurations to share your work and engage your audience. With support for 4K displays, your documents are more legible, your graphics more vivid, and your videos more compelling.
• Variable display configurations: Customize your workspace to fit your room and your aspirations. Merge displays or projectors to span an entire wall or work with your existing room plan to activate every available surface for presentation and collaboration.
• Layout tools: With so much content and so many screens at your disposal, Mezzanine makes it easy to organize your content. Create your own video wall with automated layouts, or mix, match, and move content interactively without any need to decipher and master a complex switching device.
• Remote Participation: Remote participation is no longer an oxymoron. Mezzanine enables remote participants to connect from anywhere on the internet - no VPN required. Traveling colleagues and business partners are engaged participants in a meeting with full ability to control and contribute to the Mezzanine workspace in real time. And with built-in support for video conferencing from the web browser, there’s no need to manage multiple devices to be seen and heard.
• VTC Integration: Streamline meeting flow and your meeting room by calling and answering VTC calls directly from the Mezzanine interface with no need to locate and master a remote control. Infopresence sessions now automatically link work spaces and join calls with a single click of the wand.
Mike Brown, global vice president of sales comments, “Mezzanine revolutionizes the business meeting. It enables multiple participants, from multiple locations, to share their image, voice, devices, and data simultaneously. We call this way of collaborating Infopresence. Meetings are more productive, collaboration is easy and your data and devices are active participants in the meeting.”